Your exterior says a lot about how your home is maintained both inside and out. When a buyer drives by your home or views photos online this will create a lasting impression, so show them that your property is well cared for. When buyers see an attractive exterior they will be eager to stop and excited to view the interior as well.
Things to think about:
- What major repairs are needed?
- What minor repairs are needed?
- Make a list of what needs to be done
- Sweep walkways, driveways, patio/deck
- Maintain front, back and side yard
- Add flower arrangements on your front porch, in front of the garage and on your deck or patio
- Is your lawn lush and green?
- How do your flower beds look?
- Are there any visual distractions?
- Are the kid’s toys stored neatly away?